Monday, September 22, 2008

Omg it's been so long!

Wow, this is really weird - I haven't written in this blog in a really long time. It's a lot more work than I thought it would be to maintain a blog! Lol!

The semester is like really draining. I know I'm taking fewer classes than I did in high school but the workload is just the same, if not more! Ugh! I really like being in Midtown though, we are close to really good shopping.

It's funny though, because I like college and I was really excited to come, but sometimes I feel like i don't really exist and that it's all a dream, like, it's all fake and when I wake up nothing will be the same. I know this sounds really weird (and I promise you I'm not psycho or anything), it's just that I guess I still need to adjust or whatever.

No comments: