Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The elevators

Woah, I'm already posting again! I like this whole blog thing, I think. I already have a complaint about college. Stern has two buildings and they both have a hideous elevator situatoin. The worst part is that the professors don't seem to get that and they penalize you if you are late to class, when maybe it isn't your fault because the elevators were TOTALLY JAMMED with people and you couldn't get in and so you had to take the stairs (or wait for ever for an elevator). It's really annoying. The dorm also has two elevators for like 20 floors and it's insane trying to get upstairs at the end of the day.

Other than that things are good. I looooove the sushi bar in the cafeteria (and the cafeteria is so cool! All red couchy things and cool silver tables and these retro chairs!)!!! I just love sushi. Someone said that the prices went up, but I wasn't here last year, so what would I know?

Okay, bye!

4 comments:

Bas~Melech said...

One word: Stairs.
Unless you live on, like, 20.
It's great exercise and highly efficient. And since everyone else is waiting for the elevator, you're guaranteed plenty of personal space ;-)

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

I never use the elevators in my college, but then again our highest floor is the 5th floor.

Bas~Melech said...

I use elevators when I'm too busy on the phone or shifting around my papers and junk to stop and take the stairs :-P

But I hate the elevators in my college too. Not worth the wait.

Michelle said...

I avoided my elevators in school as well. Like Babysitter (who i assume attends my alma mater) the highest floor was the fifth.